Posting your Photos / Videos to the Labrador Retriever Pictures Blog

March 12, 2007

Burt 3/12/07

yellow labrador retriever - Burt looking cute

I am not sure where this was taken, other than "Canada". This was taken by my father and it is of his dog, Burt.

This was the exact look Burt would give me when I asked him where Afghanistan was. If he wasn't getting enough attention, he would want to play - so if you asked him where various objects in the house were ("your shoe", "your frisbee", "dad", etc), he would go and bring them to you.

If I wanted to get him to search for a bit, I would ask him where Afghanistan was and that would usually stump him for a few minutes. Eventually he would look out the window and I felt that was close enough and would congratulate him.

From: Stenz (USA)

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

0 comments: