Posting your Photos / Videos to the Labrador Retriever Pictures Blog

April 19, 2008

Chloe 04/19/08

black labrador retriever - Chloe

Happy Girl...

Chloe had a very relaxing day around the house with her hanky on. She looks so pretty smiling for the camera!

black labrador - chloe

Gorgeous Chloe...

Sleepy little girl! She curled up on the couch for a little relaxation last night.

black lab - chloe

Princess Chloe on her Throne...

Chloe loves her sleep. I was able to get very close to her for this shot and she never woke up!! Kisses to Sweet Chloe!

Photos From: Leslie (USA)

Technorati Tags:

1 comments:

Tara said...

What an adorable girl you have!!!
I used to have a black Labrador named "Chloe", I had her since I was 10 years old. She passed away a couple years ago though. She was so spoiled with attention and love :-)

Take care of your precious Chloe! I hope your girl has a very long life filled with lots of fetch and treats!!!