Posting your Photos / Videos to the Labrador Retriever Pictures Blog

May 07, 2009

Bob, Dakota Rose and Brutus 5/7/09

A big thank you to Anna for sharing her three wonderful Labrador Retrievers with us.

The first four photos are of Bob. The next six photos of are Dakota Rose and the last one is Brutus.

Bob

Three year old Bob.

Bob

Bob

Bob

Dakota Rose

5 year old Dakota Rose, AKA Rosie

Dakota Rose

Dakota Rose

Dakota Rose

Dakota Rose

Dakota Rose

Brutus

Five year old Brutus, AKA Rudy. Brutus was diagnosed in February of 2009 with epilepsy. It was heart breaking for me to see him go through the seizures and wait til they finally gave him that prognosis. Today, he is doing great and is seizure free.

Photos from: Anna (USA)

Email from Anna: "These are my three labs and they are the joy of my life. They truly are a great dog and an inspiration to all that own them or all that have been affected by this breed. I purchased them in Montana and I would have to say that they are the greatest dogs I have owned."

Technorati Tags:

0 comments: