Posting your Photos / Videos to the Labrador Retriever Pictures Blog

December 30, 2009

Bijoux & Indie 12/30/09

It's Christmas!

Bijoux & Indie ready for Christmas turkey! I made this especially for you. I woke up that morning, went to work and spent 3 hours editing this for you. I went to the printer and printed you postcards. I then realized I should've made you playing cards so we could spend Christmas playing gin. I went back the next day and came back with your set of cards. I can only hope you like it. Merry Christmas...

Bijoux Off The Wall

That's Bijoux the Labrador Retriever. She gets bullied a lot by Coco, a black Spaniel mix and Indiana, Bijoux's so-called brother. Every once in a while, you can see her bouncing outside the kitchen window.

Photos uploaded by S.L.Sagan - (Parts Unknown)

target="blank" title="This is title text">

Technorati Tags: , ,

0 comments: