Posting your Photos / Videos to the Labrador Retriever Pictures Blog

September 20, 2007

Oliver 9/20/07

black labrador retriever

Time for fun! / Tempo de brincadeira!

I am as sweet as I can be.... I'll never fight for a toy... I might try to keep it for a while, but if one of my sons insist I just let it go... So if you want this one just come and play with me, after a while I'll be pleased to share it with you! (Oliver)

E eu sou muito doce... Nunca vou discutir por causa de um brinquedo... posso querer ficar com ele por um tempo, mas se um dos meus filhos insistir eu dou sem problemas...
Então se você quiser este aqui vem brincar comigo. Depois de um tempinho ficarei feliz de compartilhá-lo com você! (Oliver)


black labrador

Mom says I look beautiful in all frames! She even added something on my neck to show that I'm a Brazilian! These are our colors!
Would you like to have "my" stamp?

A mamãe disse que eu sou lindo em todas as molduras! Ela até colocou esse enfeite no meu pescoço para mostrar que sou Brasileiro!! Afinal, essas são as nossas cores!
Você gostaria de ter um selo "meu"?

black lab

Weekends are for... / Fins de semana são para...

NOT having fun taking a bath...

Hope you have a better weekend than me...
Oliver

Photos From: Marina ( Brazil)

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Marina, you must be so happy about your labs. Take a look at my old boy Ray (just above your dogs). Best regards. Nesalosevicnesda

Unknown said...

Hi Marina, you must be so happy about your labs. Take a look at my old boy Ray (just above your dogs). Best regards. Nesa