Posting your Photos / Videos to the Labrador Retriever Pictures Blog

January 11, 2011

Cooper

November 27, 2010

"I spent Saturday recovering from Thanksgiving and Black Friday by doing laundry and hanging with my dogs. A nice thing about a puppy is they fit in places a full grown dog won't (which is a negative sometimes though). So I put Cooper in this green chair and realized it was a Kodak moment."

Cooper - yellow Labrador Retriever

December 6, 2010

"Having a puppy means taking a lot of pictures of said puppy. I don't want people to think I don't leave my house since most of my pictures are of my dogs. I do leave my house, but most of the non-dog pictures I take are passed over for the cute dog pictures I took during the day. I was thinking about posting a picture of a house decorated for Christmas, but it was blurry. So instead of posting a sub-par, non-dog picture, I had to post this picture. It was too cute not to."

Cooper - yellow Labrador Retriever

Photos from: singinpretty (Parts unknown)

Technorati Tags:

0 comments: