Posting your Photos / Videos to the Labrador Retriever Pictures Blog

March 01, 2010

Kulula 3/1/10

Here's the wonderful e-mail I received from Jenny, the proud owner of Kulula:

"Attached are five photos of my much loved male Golden Lab, Kulula, who is five years old. I adopted him from the SPCA when he was three years old.

Kulula understands almost everything I say to him and he is truly amazing. When he first came to live with me, he didn't know what a toy was, now he knows all about toys and loves his toys, especially the soft toys, such as his doggy and "Eyeore" and he brings them inside and takes them to bed when told to do so.

Kulula has brought a lot of pleasure and meaning into my life.

Regards,
Jenny"

Kulula

Kulula

Kulula


Kulula

Kulula

Technorati Tags: ,

2 comments:

bouncy castle hire weston super mare said...

She is just so cute, because of these pictures we have now decided that we are going to get a Labrador, they seem not only cute, but very intelligent and loving loyal creatures... Thank you for the push in the right direction !

Jennifer OZ said...

that's so funny...my dog does that 'legs up,flat on back' thing all the time...it's a wonderful communication. I'll post a photo...so much relaxation...I envy them!