Posting your Photos / Videos to the Labrador Retriever Pictures Blog

March 04, 2010

Loki 3/4/10

Doggie Star...

Doggie Star

Loki (my baby)- black labrador/whippet/greyhound mix. He is getting ready for St. Patrick's Day. Loki is my special baby. He came to me by accident a year ago. I was working as a Veterinary Technician at the emergency room we met at. When Loki was 6 weeks old he was thrown out of a moving car in the parking lot of the hospital. When the Veterinarian brought him inside she told me I could bring him home. I did. Now, Loki is so spoiled and in a forever home.

Play time (55/365/2010)...

Play time (55/365/2010)

Teddy and Loki playing. Non-touched up.

Mr. St. Patrick???

Mr. St. Patrick???

Uploaded by saraho25 - AKA Sarah (USA)

Great photos, thanks for joining the Our Lovable Labrador group!

Technorati Tags: ,

0 comments: